Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our Cybersecurity team is comprised of experts passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but with our products and services we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generation systems, medical devices, and more.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, result-oriented professionals like you to join our team of experts. Let’s build groundbreaking security solutions and infrastructures together that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us in solving tomorrow’s challenges today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Be an active part of an international team of Cybersecurity Professionals supporting Siemens’ Service and Governance Units (especially ‘Human Resource’ and IT) regarding Cybersecurity.
- Act as contact person and reliable partner towards your Siemens-internal Customer for any Cybersecurity related matter.
- Help to manage Cybersecurity risks together with your customer incl. assessment and protection of their critical business information and IT Systems incl. its supply chain.
- Report on the Cybersecurity status and current threat landscape towards Senior Management and organize relevant awareness measures.
- Consult your customer with respect to Cybersecurity in projects or during organizational changes such as spin-offs/M&A or moving to the Cloud.
- Make sure that corporate Cybersecurity regulations, tools and processes are properly implemented and followed by your customer (such as Vulnerability Management, Incident Handling or Exception Handling).
What you need to make a difference.
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- More than 5 years of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Preferably as Cybersecurity Officer or similar.
- Certifications CISSP, CCSP, CISM or profound knowledge on common Cybersecurity standards such as ISO27001 or NIST.
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the following domains: Supplier/ IT provider and contract management, Security Architecture, Cloud Security, Zero Trust, Risk Management, Product and Solution Security or similar as well as Data Privacy.
- Excellent communication skills and especially competence in translating security topics into business language.
- Strong collaboration in international as well as virtual teams.
- Service-orientated mindset. Ideally with experience in a service-oriented organization before (ITIL).
- Business-fluent German and English language skills in speaking and writing are obligatory.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
*Please send your CV in English or German, otherwise your application will not be considered.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #LI-DL
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time