- Draft, modify and update policies, agreements, circulars, templates regarding to employment of SLC in line with the SLC's rules and regulations and laws and regulations of PRC.
- Advice and clarify on certain topics pertaining to employment, such as policies, regulations and practices in different locations, to guide and improve HR process and programs.
- Support the implementation of employment and labor law related global/local HR projects such as AskHR, GMM.
- Support to govern the standardization of HR policies, templates and documents such as travel policy, leave regulation and on-board document packages etc. among SLC and One-HR companies.
- Research and study on specific employment related topics by consulting labor government, collecting practices from benchmark companies, discussion with peer colleagues to propose or conclude a clear solution.
- Support Disabled project implementation and monitoring
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3-5 years in labor law/HR Policy working experience and overall HR knowledge such as recruiting, C&B, Leadership and operation is mandatory required
- Solid knowledge on labor law
- Good at project management; moderation and presentation; consulting and facilitating skills; Capable to work under pressure
- Good in speaking and writing English
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time