#SAP #ANGULAR #HYBRIS #AWS #HEALTHINEERS
At Siemens Healthineers, we believe that transformational changes will make it possible to turn today's challenges into opportunities. That is why it is our purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value by Digitalizing Healthcare. Digital Health will empower healthcare providers to transform towards value-based care, ultimately leading towards personalized medicine. We bring it together - medical devices, healthcare professionals, and patients.
You will be working on the SAP eCommerce cloud platform, utilizing your programming experiences. The functionality provides our customers with easy guidance through Healthineers Web shops and simplify their experience with the purchase of healthcare products.
Are you a hand-on experienced software engineer and passionate about the healthcare purpose? Do you enjoy it when your work's results contribute to effectiveness of the healthcare providers thus to recovery of many people? If you answered yes multiple times, be sure to check out this job posting as it might be the right fit for your future job and career at Siemens Healthineers!
- Leading a team of developers to deliver quality application code:
- on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with general industry & SAP commerce cloud practices.
- that meets the business, functional and non-functional requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of B2B webshops.
- facilitating sprint planning meetings, daily scrums and estimating and finalizing work effort as part of our agile software development methodology.
- Translating business and functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Coordinate activities with other technical team members located locally and in US, Germany or India
- Experience with leadership role in software engineering agile environment (SCRUM)
- Experiences with agile related tools and practices (CI/CD, Backlog management, facilitating agile ceremonies)
- Experiences with agile requirements engineering methods, tools and processes (e.g. use cases diagrams, BDD, Gherkin notation, ..
- Any of eCommerce platforms (preferably SAP eCommerce cloud, but any of the others are relevant as well, e.g. Spryker, Comercetools, Moltin, Magento, Elasticpath, Salesforce commerce cloud etc.)
- English language proficiency (based on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) – Preferred C2; Minimum C1. (Understand, Use and Produce).
Any of following experiences are welcome:
- Hands on SW programming experiences, eg.:
- OOP: Java (SPRING, JSP)
- Front-End frameworks: Angular (alternatively, React, Typescript etc.)
- REST/SOAP based web services etc.
- AWS cloud-based deployment models
- SAP eCommerce relevant experiences:
- payment gateways like Stripe, Paymetric, etc.
- SAP ERP Order-to-Cash modules (e.g. RFC, iDOC,…)
- SAP e-Commerce suit (Solr, HMC, CronJobs, ImpEx Catalogs,…)
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2800EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time