Want to shape the future of healthcare?
As one of the most innovative and influential
organizations in MedTech, we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone while working for a great cause:
Helping people living healthier and longer life’s. With the coronavirus
(SARS-CoV-2) pandemic continues to spread, our aspiration to drive innovations
forward is more relevant today than ever before. Over 65,000 colleagues
worldwide are working hard to provide the best possible support to healthcare
providers at each stage of patient care: diagnosis, prognosis, therapy, and
What does SHS LC CO do? What is Compliance?
To support Siemens Healthineers in its ambition to become the enabler of healthcare providers worldwide, Healthineers Compliance relies on the three pillars of the Siemens Compliance System “Prevent–Detect–Respond”.
Based on these three pillars “Prevent” (prevention of incidents), “Detect” (early recognition of issues) and “Respond” (appropriate response to suspicious circumstances) as well as a systematic continuous improvement process, Siemens has established a system to achieve the target to be a recognized leader in Compliance and Transparency. Each and every employee is an important element in the program, and is expected, by their conduct and support, to make a contribution to its success. Join our Healthineers Compliance Team in Moscow.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for implementing and improving the Compliance System in Russia and Central Asia (RCA).
Your tasks include:
- Acting as trusted advisor of the country and zone management on all Compliance related topics
- Proactively creating awareness for, anticipating and mitigating Compliance risks in RCA
- Ensuring implementation of guidelines and regulations and execution of the operational Compliance Processes as well as Compliance controls
- Contributing to the set-up and continuous improvement of the Compliance System including Data Privacy
- Ensuring continuous knowledge exchange with Compliance colleagues in the EMEA Region and the headquarter
- Conducting Compliance Trainings
- Supporting Compliance investigations and audits
- Supporting special task assigned by the responsible Head of Compliance for the EMEA zone, e.g. contributing on specific compliance topics, ad hoc support in other EMEA countries
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in business administration, engineering or law or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience in Compliance, Project Management, Accounting and/ or an operative business function in an international company of at least 5 years
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills, ability to be a trusted partner of the management
- Excellent business acumen; knowledge of the Healthcare business is a plus
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Experience in cooperation in a project team and disciplinary or functional management
- Excellent English language skills
- Readiness to travel to countries in the Zone Russia and Central Asia and occasionally to other countries for management meetings
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time