As in integral part of Project Management Excellence team in BU SE T SO PK, the role of PME Digitalization Coordinator is to support in digitalization of Project Management process and tools and provide meaningful guidance e.g. by the PM@Siemens Guide to ensure a framework for effective and efficient Project Management. Further, improving the operational effectiveness of Project Execution through digitalization initiatives to help Project Managers and their teams to act faster and more flexible through effective information management.
PME Digitalization Coordinator
- Develops Project Business Management related software applications, system software IT solutions and/or IT infrastructure services based upon Project Management process and tools as defined by PM@ Siemens Guide (customization or reuse/modification/digitalization of process & tools and/or solutions as well as their development from scratch).
- Consult’s PME team in creating functional and user-friendly software applications to achieve digitalization of Project Management process and tools.
- Evaluates available process, tools and solutions and implement digitalization upgrades.
- Verifies or develops test requirements for Project Management process and tool’s digitalization software modules under development.
- Lead the programming activities; checks the results and milestones.
- Leads or performs implementation projects and ensures proper in-design of capacities.
- Complete the Software/Hardware quality check through testing sequences.
- Ensures required quality gate checks.
- Maintains the Project Management process and tool’s requirements, ensures training and communication to end user.
- Reports to Head of Project Management Excellence.
- Acts according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity within the team.
Your Qualifications and Skills - Digital and Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree or above - Technical or Commercial
- Information Technology background, knowhow, and certification
- Hands on experience of 2+ years in digitalization/ software development
- Understanding of Project Management process and tools
- Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time