We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilites
- Support the team in the roll-out of Project Management applications
- Develop or customize training materials
- Guide users during the implementation of new applications and processes
- Define and follow-up KPIs to measure the adoption of such applications
- Participate in the definition of actions to keep and progressively increase the adoption of applications and processes
- Support the team in general organizational activities
- Currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences with a focus on engineering and/or digitalization
- Previous professional experience in a corporate environment (e.g. internship or working student) is advantageous
- Ideally experience with Project Management, Task Management or reporting apps as well as high affinity for digitalization, efficiency, change management, coaching
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook)
- Good analytical skills with a customer-centric mindset
- Structured and independent way of working with high level of personal initiative
- Dynamic team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and German, fluency in any other languages in the EU environment e.g. French is a plus
- Start immediately or by arrangement for at least one year until the end of your studies
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time