Knowledge for the world of tomorrow!
Siemens Industrial Edge combines local and high-performance data processing directly within the automation system with the benefits offered by the Cloud: app-based data analysis, data processing and infrastructure-as-a-service concepts with a centralized update function.
Who are we?
We are a passionate and innovation-driven organization that defines, develops, and operates Industrial Edge – a new age infrastructure system to enable modern IT technologies in manufacturing. We see ourselves as the platform orchestrator for all Edge Computing platforms, applications, and devices provided by our internal and external partners.
We believe that our headquarter in Solna could be a good working place for you, but you are welcome to live in other areas such as Gothenburg, Malmö, or Sundsvall.
What part will you play?
• Consult and support on OT/IT integration solutions and projects, including Security Concepts
• Develop together with our HQ and local Product Management Go-To-Market activities and assist the business development of Industrial Edge on targeted markets
• Conduct feasibility tests of use cases on Industrial Edge, not seldom together with Siemens market leading automation TIA portfolio (DI FA) and in combination with other digitization tools and Industrial Edge Eco system
• Assisting our customers in implementing Industrial Edge solutions, proof of concept and co-creation projects
• Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events
• Give feedback to Industrial Edge development on potential bugs, and customer or market requirements
What you need to make real what matters
• Consulting competence and Production IT knowledge
• Industrial connectivity know-how e.g. OPC-UA, MQTT, REST APIs. Experience with Profinet, Modbus or similar is a plus
• Software development or IT background e.g. experience with Linux, IT infrastructure, IT /OT-integration, IoT
• Basic know-how of software architecture
• Basic knowledge of automation
• English language skills, merit with knowledge of Swedish language
Your personality is characterized by a high level of integrity. You are pragmatic, structured and a creative problem solver who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment. Your independent way of working and distinctive analytical mindset combined with decision-making ability and assertiveness enables you to convince various stakeholders up to management of your ideas and to implement future-proof solutions.
Due to external engagements and contacts and being part of a global organization, some travel may be part of this position.
About Siemens Digital Industries
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market.
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility, and respect. Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will be a part of our exiting journey and working in a department with strong team spirit. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. #Digital Minds
For questions about the role please contact Hiring Manager Elin Nordmark, +46 70 728 16 29/ firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the recruitment process please contact Lisa Lundeberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, +46 70 728 13 72 / email@example.com.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time