Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You work with an international team of Category specialists supporting our project business globally;
- Globally responsible for the purchasing activities of electrical- and electromechanical material, e.g. control cabinets, cables or drives;
- Benchmark price trends including market analysis, quotation analysis and cost break down;
- Set up a Siemens Logistics Commodity Strategy in collaboration with technical counterparts and regional entities;
- Prepare and lead negotiations and Sourcing Decisions based on Total Costs of Ownership;
- Negotiate supplier’s commercial project conditions and assure back to back risk management.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in an international Procurement Organization;
- Experience in Project Business is an advantage;
- Structured working approach in a complex matrix organization combined with the ability to stay focused;
- Passionate about collaborating successfully with colleagues from different functions and regions;
- Fluent English speaking mandatory, German speaking is an advantage.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time