Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will be responsible for the software design and development related to Siemens Motion Control software product portfolio. The candidate will design, implement and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex Motion Control application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Team work in agile/lean environment
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 0 years of experience. (Off campus Graduates)
C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Proficient in C# Test Automation
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time