Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Portfolio Companies. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Portfolio Companies?
Siemens Portfolio Companies is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services. The spectrum extends over the entire life cycle of drive systems: from conception to engineering to modernization.
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we are looking for trainees with an IT or technical focus for our Business Unit Large Drives Applications for General Management and Sales.
- Three individual designed assignments at different POC locations including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with POC’s senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Electrical Engineering
(Focus: Automation Technology, IT-Technology, Programming)
- Industrial Engineering (technical focus)
(Focus: Data Science, Digitalization, B2B, eBusiness, eCommerce)
- Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time