- Drive Veloce TBX product requirements, prioritization and SW release plans with Veloce development teams - based upon business needs. Provide feedback and enhancements to Veloce product development teams.
- Present Veloce offerings at tradeshows, conferences and customer events. Present Veloce offerings to customer management and engineering teams. Develop customer-ready product collaterals and white papers.
- Drive Veloce technology at various customers using technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction. Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- Work closely with the Veloce sales team to expand Veloce usage and business.
- Develop and deliver product presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
- Must have exposure to design verification using simulation, emulation or FPGA prototyping platforms.
- Must have good working knowledge of hardware description languages such as VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog and programming languages such as C/C++/SystemC.
- Experience with industry standard verification methodologies such as UVM, SV DPI, SCEMI pipes, Virtual interfaces and TLM is a must.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role such as Application Engineer with hands-on work on simulation to emulation bring-up, simulation acceleration, profiling the design for throughput improvement etc. is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.