Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as IT Project Manager (f/m/d) for digitalization projects to further drive digitalization at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for planning and execution of innovative digitization projects, especially in the area of agile projects, based on coordinated business requirements in cooperation with the IT demand managers
- You will make sure that defined tools and methods will be used and applied uniformly and globally in the project
- In alignment with the Steering Board, you are responsible for the functional control of the internal project organization, for the roll-out, the control of external partners, as well as for the organizational interfaces to your business partners and other IT units
- You will coordinate closely with the operational units (application and infrastructure management) regarding requirements and implementation
- You are responsible for planning the required resources and the project budget
- You are responsible for project communication, in close coordination with the respective steering board and stakeholders on senior management level
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science or a comparable specialization
- You have already gained several years of professional experience as an IT project manager, preferably in an IT organization with a global orientation
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing one or more IT projects and can demonstrate technical leadership of employees in the process
- You also bring additional experience and great interest in the implementation of new technologies (e.g. automation, low code platforms, blockchain, 5G, IoT, cloud, SaaS, etc.)
- In addition, you have initial experience with state-of-the-art methodologies such as Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Lean, etc.
Your attributes and skills:
- With your strong English skills you are able to cope in an international environment, German skills are an additional plus
- For coordination across different organizational levels (e.g. also key stakeholders on senior management level) you have a convincing appearance as well as very good communication and presentation/visualization skills
- You work very independently, are very interested in working with new technologies and applying them within digitalization
- We lead by being lean − You are very motivated, committed, and willing to actively shape the IT change
- You are mobile and work with colleagues in different locations (remote and on-site)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time