Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Project Manager (f/m/d) for digitalization projects to be responsible for managing large, global IT projects.
Please upload your application documents in English.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You plan and execute complex, global projects on your own responsibility, especially in the area of agile projects, based on coordinated business requirements in cooperation with the IT demand managers
- You are accountable for the functional control of the internal project organization and the external partners as well as the organizational interfaces and dependencies of all involved IT service and business partners
- You plan and manage larger project budgets and resources on your own responsibility
- You are responsible for project communication, including coordination with the respective steering board and stakeholders at senior management level
- Project reporting as well as risk, resource or change management are also part of your tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable specialization
- You have many years of experience in the management of larger project budgets and professional leadership of employees within the framework of international projects
- You have working experience of the 10 knowledge areas of Project Management: Team Operations Management, Scope, Schedule, Cost Management, Quality and Resource Management, Communications, Risk, Supplier/Vendor, and Stakeholder Management
- You have very profound know-how in agile project management and managing Scrum Teams
- You have in-depth knowledge in the area of transformation and migration management
- You have proven knowledge in global IT rollouts
Your attributes and skills:
- With your strong English skills you are able to cope in an international environment, German skills are an additional plus
- You have worked abroad or in global teams several times and bring along corresponding international experience
- You have a convincing appearance, very good communication and presentation skills and experience in dealing with important stakeholders at senior management level and in international teams
- We lead by being lean − You work very independently, are very interested to work with new technologies and to apply them within the digitalization of our company
- You are mobile and work with colleagues at different locations (remote and on-site)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time