As Sr. Director of Americas Marketing, join us in leading the America’s Demand Creation team as it transforms to drive rapid growth with a hyper focus on customer experience and data. Do you understand and want to share your knowledge of B2B software customers and the go to market landscape in a world-class global company? Help us drive the execution of innovative marketing plans, establish and deliver on objectives, optimize team operations, and build collaborative relationships with Sales management throughout the region! Bring your experience of the B2B buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, quickly make an impact leading and developing an established team of professionals. Your team will excel in executing campaigns across multiple industry verticals targeting enterprise and SMB accounts to build and accelerate pipeline!Key Responsibilities
- Lead the Americas marketing team that supports our industry solution GTM strategy and our transformation to a SaaS model, delivering programs that grow share of wallet within existing customers and create opportunities within new target accounts.
- Align Americas marketing strategy, tactics, and operations with broader Marketing strategy, driving execution and adjusting/optimizing based on funnel metrics.
- Build and nurture positive relationships with America Sales leadership to ensure alignment between Marketing and Sales and to ensure that customer and prospect needs are being proactively addressed.
- Develop and implement programs that assist direct and indirect sales teams in accelerating opportunities to close, focusing on continual improvement in funnel conversions and velocity.
- Analyze the marketing funnel, channel mix, and customer segmentation to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize efficient pipeline generation across different customer segments and personas.
- Proactively provide data-backed recommendations to the Global Marketing team to optimize industry and solution marketing programs and strategies for the Americas or to test globally.
- Lead, recruit, empower, and mentor a team of strategic, data focused, next-gen marketers to support Siemens DISW’s business. Raising up the team and building a deep bench are a must.
- Successful track record in B2B software marketing with broad SaaS experience and at least 2 years in a senior leadership position or 5 years in a leadership position.
- Proven strategic, people oriented and inspirational leadership skills that raise up teams and build outstanding marketing teams.
- Proficient in an array of B2B Marketing Skills with experience introducing and developing new practice areas and skills.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability.
- Relates well to a wide variety of diverse styles and personalities; treating differences fairly and equitably to optimally build diverse networks and find common ground.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to connect with colleagues at all levels.
- Extensive analytical skills with the ability to go deeper with data analysts and make it simple for other audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field or experience
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Percentage of travel: 25%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.