At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who are passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
- Definition of complex architectures for embedded audio software systems according to customer requirements and internal platform definitions
- Definition and planning of work packages for the audio software team in close cooperation with the customer and internal platform team
- Development, implementation and documentation of software for DSP and ARM based architectures
- Support of system integration, testing and failure analysis
- Implementation of project specific requirements and documentation for the audio software
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience in a C/C++ and assembler environment
- Experience with one more scripting languages for application development
- Familiar with embedded Linux build tools like Yocto, cmake, make, etc.
- Full application stack development from middle-ware up through single-page-apps hosted from an embedded Linux platform but operating in a web browser
- Strong experience writing unit tests and continuous integration activities
- Experience with Linux ALSA framework and device drivers would be a plus
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis, design and problem solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience
- Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate integration tasks and to work to schedule
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.