For our Technology (T) in Beijing, we are looking for a Technical Consultant at the earliest opportunity to join in our Research & Cooperate Management department. This position is mainly to provide hi-tech review and evaluation on technology and innovation strategies, to obtain and sustain R&D related tax benefits and government incentives with relevant technical reports compiling, innovation policy review for Siemens Ltd. , China (“SLC”) and Siemens operating companies (“OC”).
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, the technology department helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness
Research & Cooperate Management HNTE (RCM HNTE)
As Technology’s strategy department, T RCM focuses on our technological future and defines technology topics and projects for Technology and Siemens. RCM HNTE is responsible for consultant to SLC/OC on technology, innovation strategies and tax /government subsidy incentives through high tech review.
What are my responsibilities?
For Hi-tech review and evaluation:
- Plan and conduct interviews with the key persons (i.e. GM/head of OC/BUs, departments managers, PM, etc.) of the selected entities/Divisions to understand the OC/BUs business, R&D relevant activities, products/service profile and key projects with technical highlights;
- Collect technical information with operational key researchers and/or engineers to identify R&D activities and define eligible hi-tech projects;
- Identify technical merits and scope R&D projects for submission to authority;
- Advise OC/BUs on identifying core IP;
- Articulate eligibility arguments from technical perspective for the HNTE status and R&D super deduction;
- Detailed review of the information gathered during the above process of HNTE and Super deduction, and subsidies applications;
- Prepare technical reports for SLC and selected OC/; and
- Present the evaluation result and advice to corresponding management team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree at least.
- Major in science and engineering. Electrical, Mechanical & Information Engineering is preferred.
- More than three years experience in R&D or technical engineering is preferred.
- Familiar with Siemens products and systems is plus.
- Effective/well organized/clear communication.
- Good English in writing and presentation.
- Well collaboration.
- Work actively, carefully, creatively and with full patience.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time