DI FA is the global market leader in Factory Automation
technologies and systems. To further support that leading position, DI FA is
setting up a new agile Business Line with focus on industrial Robot Market.
We are looking for a Product Manager to focus on Industrial Robot Market Intelligence and Marketing Strategy to drive future growth opportunity with TIA portfolio and SIMATIC Robot Library. SIMATIC Robot Library concept offers a solution for the growing need for uniform and consistent integration of industrial robots (incl. cobots) into the higher-level machine and plant control system. As the industry expert, he/she is expected to map the products of target industry, identify product gaps and evaluate the impact of new technology on the industry. In addition, he/she needs to understand the competition landscape, set up new customer base and drive the relevant functions to transform the strategic initiatives into business revenues.
The Product Manager is a key driver of strategy execution. He/she is expected to make G2M strategies, coordinate the marketing activities, build the promotion tools , support sales and track the penetration of new customers.
The Product Manager is a key liaison between Sales, BD Managers, Marketing, Engineering and Business Development.
What are my responsibilities?
· Be responsible for the marketing planning of SIMATIC robot library applications, especially for industrial application
· Strategic market research and intelligence for robotic technologies, combined with technology/innovation mgmt. (e.g., existent/new trends)
· Provide market information updates in the yearly strategy review process
· Work with sales team and channels to develop new penetration plan and new customer development by sub-industries
· Prepare the marketing tools, including solution sales presentation and catalogue for the focused sub-industries;
· Provide solution sales training to the sales team;
· Manage the marketing communication priorities and cost, ensure the marketing budget aligned with the marketing team;
What do I need to qualify for
· At least 3-5 year work experience of product marketing in high-tech industries, industrial automation, solution/project sales involving technical products
· Related sales/market experience in Robotics, Warehouse automation, etc. (机器人，物流自动化等)
· Bachelor or master degree, technology or engineering background (Automation, Mechatronics or Computer Science preferred).
· New products go-to-market project experience preferred.
· High technical affinity, curious on new technologies
· Out of the box" thinking, good conceptual skills
· Growth mindset
· Well-structured, robust analytical skills
· Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
· Must be capable of overnight travel as required.What else do I need to know?
Siemens Industry Automation is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, battery, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time