We are seeking an experienced and hardworking Product Manager for our Digital Industries to advance the growth of our business globally in the arena of digitalization in manufacturing and especially shop floor management.
This is a product management role for an experienced professional with deep understanding of machine tools industry and an excellent knowledge of the manufacturing shop floor processes. In this role you will drive, own, and deliver the roadmap of the products related to resource management on the shop floor with particular focus on tool management, working together with our customers, the product management team, and R&D teams developing digitalization business.
What are my responsibilities?
- You act as the vital link between market insights, technological innovations, and commercial success for resource management related digitalization products, especially tool management
- You lead internal teams to proactively capture relevant customer needs from internal and external stakeholders, with clear focus on customer and UX.
- You identify new business opportunities and define jointly new value propositions with predevelopment teams and derive business plans.
- You define the core product functionalities and workflows.
- You drive product modularization with focus on reusable core services and adaptions to customer resp. stakeholder needs.
- You are responsible to manage product roadmap, delivery of the roadmap and product cost as key partner of an international R&D team
- Furthermore, you lead agile teams of R&D, sales and operational teams in defining the right product offering for our target markets and driving new topics fast from idea generation to first implementation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A master´s / bachelor´s degree in engineering or an equivalent technical education is a requirement
- Long term, 5+ years, industry experience in mechanical manufacturing, especially with machine tool systems, and manufacturing shop floor management is a precondition
- Machine tools knowhow especially tool management and CAD/CAM process knowhow is highly appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following fields is a plus:
- Knowledge of product management methods and processes
- Experience in agile software development
- Business model knowledge and business development
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and multitasking
- Manufacturing process optimization experience
- Experience working internationally for global markets and within global teams
- Proficiency in English is a requirement, German skills is a plus
- Strong communication skills to very heterogenic audiences like sprint ceremonies of the international R&D team, customers meetings including senior management level and presentations on international conferences is important
- Ability and readiness to travel is necessary
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time