Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Perform technical operation, corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance, repairs and updates for the Accelerator of PT in SPHIC.
2. Responsibel or support for design of the testing devices dedicated to the Magnet Power Supply System of Accelerator
3. Be willing to work in Shifts.
4 Make the Uptime Performance of whole PT system to achieve annual target.
5. Perform the responsibilities of a "Quick Reference Guide" for his/her own subsystem-/components.
6. Report any customer's complaints according to PT Complaint Handling process.
7. Ensure on time creation & update for FMS tickets. Ensure the FMS ticket contents being in compliance with FMS Guideline.
8. Maintain customer satisfaction.
9. Support product maintenance activities on demand of SHS AT RO PT MC department.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master (or above) with major in Physics or Nuclear Technology or Power Electronics. Prefer cross major on Physics and Power Electronics
- At least 2 years of experience in research or operation or maintenance in the field of Accelerator physics or Accelerator Magnet power supply or engineering
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time