Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
The Service Company “Global Business Service” (GBS) of Siemens has a clear ambition: Be the Partner of Choice for Siemens businesses as well as external customers going forward. Within the GBS organization the Service Line “Equity & Compensation” ensures the smooth and correct running of all services related to employee share plans in more than 100 different countries for more than 300.000 employees.
What part will you play?
• In your new role, you will be mainly responsible for a global process in the area of share program administration. This includes the autonomous administration of one or several processes
• In addition, you will consult all stakeholders on topics related to share programs and ensuring the correct processing of the various programs by self-contained implementation, monitoring, controlling and reporting
• To ensure the correct running of activities related to equity and compensation, you coordinate selected countries or delivery centers in establishing or adapting processes to be carried out locally
• Furthermore, you will actively drive our digitalization and define new processes and business requirements in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g. country contacts, equity governance, IT)
What you need to make real what matters.
• You successfully completed studies in Business Administration, HR or in a related relevant field
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience in HR or HR Services;
• You have advanced skills in process management as well as in project management
• Also, you have excellent people and communication skills
• Ideally, you have international work experience, minimum requirement international exposure
• A very good level of English language is required; German is a plus
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time