Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Customer Technical Specialist to join our team.
You will plan, manage and assist in the installation, implementation and training for new and existing Point of Care (POC) systems and related data management systems.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- Managing the customer experience through the pre-post installation phases via on site activities
- Completing allocated tasks within bid processes, conducting on site audits as directed by the Customer Technical Specialist Team Supervisor at existing customer accounts and reporting findings to the customer
- Supporting POC Regional Sales Managers with demonstrations / local seminars / shows as required
- Assisting with POC installation and training projects including POC IT solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or relevant equivalent experience) and proven related experience in healthcare is necessary to perform this role.
- The incumbent is expected to have expert knowledge in Point of Care products and is responsible for training and supporting customer’s queries and questions.
- Excellent presentation skills are a requirement, and the successful candidate should be able to give ongoing technical presentations to current and prospective customers.
- An advanced level of knowledge is needed in government reporting, safety, mathematics, scheduling, biology, medical technology, technical support and customer application support. A solid/working knowledge is expected in chemistry, hazardous waste disposal, sales support, computer operations and networking.
- This job requires the ability to develop ideas that result in improvements to existing training and implementation procedures, projects, and /or products. It monitors representatives’ standards of performance in all aspects of their work and implement corrective action where appropriate.
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish excellent professional working relationships across the Siemens Healthineers organisation and directly with customers.
- The ideal candidate will be based in the South West UK and London, this is a field based role which requires travel and overnight stays, in line with business needs.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time