- You will support the financial related matter related to ASEAN ES business and country finance organizations.
- The core areas of responsibilities are:
- Ensure project order booking and monitoring processes are executed accurately in accordance with ES Guideline.
- Support country finance organization in the execution stage of all ES project by preparing and updating the ES Project Reporting, including but not limited to ES Operation Model, ES Risk Analysis, ES NCC Report, ES Change Management Process & Reporting and other relevant reports. Close coordination with the local ES project and finance team is essential to ensure the project financial are accurately reflected in both SAP & other ES reports.
- Ensure billability accuracy related to all consultants’ engagement and raising necessary internal company service agreement (i.e., SLA/ ICA).
- From time to time, your support during bid phase maybe required.
- You are able to identify project challenges and risks for our Company and addressing them with an action plan.
- You will support in coordinating with relevant stakeholders to complete the respective project financial modelling activities that accurately reflect all financial aspects of the project including an assessment of key financial and commercial risks for presentation to internal stakeholders for approval whilst meeting challenging customer deadlines.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Finance or related fields.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Senior Finance role.
- ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or similarly qualified (preferable but not essential).
- You have proven and effective project management skills in running large complex projects with multiple implementations and/or solution deployments.
- You have experience in managing ongoing contract change management.
- Your experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- You possess good problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand complex situations quickly.
- You are able to collaborate and communicate with non-finance personnel in a clear and concise manner.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- You possess strong accounting knowledge and understanding that meet both customer and company guidelines.
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Your knowledge of a second language in ASEAN will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking associates in the region.
- Knowledge and experience in using SAP (Spiridon) is an added advantage.
- Working Location: Any of the ASEAN countries.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time