If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for Senior Associate (m/f/d) - Operational Audit.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Execute and ensure completion of Audit engagements on Global Audit topics, and/or in regional and local organizations, in the assigned area of competence.
- Coordinate and staffs Audit engagements in compliance with defined Audit policies, methodologies and procedures.
- Set up Audit engagement plan and related targets, budgets and resources.
- Ensure proper Audit project execution, including compliant audit performance, documentation and communication of Audit results to involved management.
- Perform final Audit reporting and propose action plans for resolving identified compliance gaps and risks.
- Provide constructive feedback to audit team members.
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company.
- Review work papers and final Audit report and support in providing written performance evaluation for team members
- Support in leading and coaching Associates.
- Serve as a Global Competency Expert.
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries.
- Experience in software related businesses preferred.
- Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, business or finance)
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas in a complex global organization: Product Lifecycle Management, Managing Digitalization Portfolios, Engineering, (Digital) Sales or Strategy
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotey culture
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time