Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malesia).
We are looking for colleagues who would contribute to the further development of our Software as a Service practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw.
Join our team as Technical Consultant / SaaS Support Consultant for Siemens Teamcenter” from our office in Wroclaw, Poland. (We can support with relocation for applicants from outside Wroclaw)
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Provide level 2 support for Siemens Teamcenter application in Software as a Service mode
- Solve issues of users from large industry companies
- Communicate on issues with customer and colleagues from different departments
- Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting
- Coordinate the changes, upgrades, UATs, patches & releases
- Perform problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements
- Work with Level 3 on issues which cannot be solved by Level 2
- Work in a very international environment
- Develop knowledge management database for solved issues
- Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
What do you need to realize what matters?
- You should have a very strong Teamcenter Support experience, with supporting a customer production instance
- Teamcenter installation in a distributed environment
- Teamcenter custom template install using BMIDE
- Distributed FMS configuration
- Dispatcher configuration
- Teamcenter Active Workspace installation and configuration
- NX and Solidedge CAD integration
- Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Passion for solving problems
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and arrive at the right solution
- Knowledge of ITIL
- You need to speak English – any other European Language is a plus
- Willingness to work in shift mode and perform sporadic on-call duties during the weekends and holidays
Good to have skills, but not mandatory:
- Mentoring of junior team member
- Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for customers around Europe
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw)
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time