At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malesia).
We are looking for candidates who would contribute to further development of our Software as a Service practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide level 2 support for Teamcenter application in Software as a Service mode.
- Solve issues of users from large industry companies.
- Communicate on issues with customer and colleagues from different departments.
- Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate the changes, upgrades, UATs, patches & releases
- Perform problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements.
- Provide workarounds to issues
- Work with L3 on issues which cannot be solved by L2
- Work in very international environment
- Develop knowledge management database for solved issues
- Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
Mandatory technical skills:
- Minimum 5 years Teamcenter Support experience, with at least 3 years supporting a customer Production instance
- Teamcenter installation in a distributed environment
- Teamcenter custom template install using BMIDE
- Distributed FMS configuration
- Dispatcher configuration
- Teamcenter Active Workspace installation and configuration
- NX and Solidedge CAD integration
- Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
Good to have technical skills:
- Catia, AutoCAD and ProE CAD Integration with Teamcenter
- SQL Scripting
- Ability to automate some of the tasks
- Scripting knowledge would be useful
- DBA knowledge on Oracle/MS SQL
Mandatory other skills:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Passion for solving problems
- Systematic way to solve problems.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and arrive at the right solution
- Knowledge of ITIL
- English at B2 level. German, French or other European Language at B1+ level is a significant advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
- Willingness to work in shift mode and perform sporadic on-call duties during the weekends and holidays.
Good to have other skills:
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
· Extra paid vacation days.
· Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for the customers around Europe.
· Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family.
· Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy.
· Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
· Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
· Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time