Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play?
- Should have sound product knowledge of LV motor and LV switchgear
- Should be able plan, develop and achieve business targets in Panel Builder and OEM segment
- Lead / enquiry generation, design and selection of products, offer preparation and submission, negotiation, order closure.
- Should be able to educate the customers about Siemens products by carrying out product demonstrations, Presentations and Seminar.
- To maintain sales systematic, bottoms up planning, visit reports, timely order booking etc.
- Should possess effective communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with senior management and a good team player. He/she should be flexible to different model of operation (remote or while travelling).
- Maintain personal contacts with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
· Identify and report relevant market development and competition analysis.
- Adherence to sales processes and guidelines, obtaining necessary approvals and documentation.
- Periodic updation of CRM tool
- Candidate must have 5 – 10 Years of proven experience in Sales of LV switchgear products and LV motors with Engineering Degree in Electronics or Electrical
- Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer first approach.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon
You will be performing this from Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowFind out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time