The Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Southwest Zone, is searching for a Zone Operations Manager. Are you up for a challenge? Do you love to lead people? We would like for you to consider joining our team!
Due to the high travel demand of this opportunity, the Vice President is open to the possibility of a current Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Building Technologies employee living, and working remotely, outside of the Southwest Zone. External candidates applying for this opportunity must live within, or be willing to relocate to a city within, the Southwest zone - Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
- Own the Zone new construction (solutions) business while coaching & mentoring Branch Operations Managers
- Full P&L Responsibilities for new construction activities.
- Must understand contracting methods such as Lump sum, GMP
- Balance financial metrics with employee and customer needs.
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with direct reports to help develop each individual’s potential on the team.
- Submit financial forecasting information monthly.
- Complete cost reviews with sales either directly or through your team.
- Prioritize schedules.
- Proactively forecast labor needs.
- Identify and support training and development for staff
- Provide technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for installed projects.
- Maintains and improves planned and executed margins for Solutions projects.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams, including accurate pricing and scope-of-work definition for solutions project opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with customers through all phases of the work we perform for them.
- Build and maintain an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee happiness and profitable growth.
- Manage or advise on hiring, training, development, allocation, and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Assist branch with training and development of operations personnel including training on use of financial reports.
- Responsible for maintaining a Safety culture and drive associated activities.
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience working with HVAC controls, or integrated building systems, within a construction environment.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of field management experience.
- 5+ years’ experience project management with a portfolio of projects larger than $12M
- Must have managed a P&L of at least $40M.
- A strong understanding of contracting within the construction industry
- Required travel: 50%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Bluebeam and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation plan and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
This job may be based in Lakewood, Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Lakewood, Colorado is $207,162 - $280,296 and the annual incentive target is 25% of base salary.
Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration, low voltage, security systems, software house, ccure, c-cure, access management, ip camera, cctv, surveillance, security alarm, NVR, genetec, access control, video systems, exacqvision, edvrclient, accu-tech, omnicast, synergis, hd camera, video management, ip video, access camera, dsc, siveillance, nextiva, verint, powerseries, powerg, intrusion, network video, xprotect, vms, securOS, imotion, Electrical wiring, fire alarms, Fire Alarm Technician, fire alarm system, Fire alarm control panel, Building safety interfaces, safety devices, nicet, nfpa, axis ax, wheelock, exceder, simplex, 4100es, truealert, safelinc, next-in protection, convergint
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.