Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Intern (f/m/d) Organization and Communication at Innovation Think Tank and gain experience in an innovative environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the Global Head of Innovation Think Tank and the different international Innovation Think Tank Teams in all organizational and communicational aspects
- Related tasks can be:
- Support in internal and external communication of Innovation Think Tank (e.g. Inter-/Intranet and Social Media)
- Administrational support in international and interdisciplinary projects of Innovation Think Tank in alignment with the responsible stakeholders
- Support with preparation, conduct and postprocessing of Innovation Think Tank events and trainings
To find out more about the Innovation Think Tank, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers/innovation-think-tank
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently successfully studying media- or communication management, marketing, economics, business administration, or similar, in at least in the 4th bachelor or 1st master semester. As an innovation department, we are open to all different kinds of backgrounds
- You already have gathered some work experience
- You have experience in MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have experience in (at least one of) the fields mentioned above
- You like to challenge yourself to learn new skills
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- You feel at home in a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment
- You are open to new ideas and interested in both working independently and in working in a team
About the internship:
This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 5 months depending on the study regulations of your university.
Possible internship location is Erlangen in Bavaria, Germany.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time