At DI Factory Automation, we are innovation leaders in automation. With a comprehensive range of high-performance industrial products and software and end-to-end integrated automation technologies, we help manufacturing companies increase flexibility and efficiency in their production processes and enable faster time-to-market for new products.
What part will you play?
- As a member of the development team you analyze the requirements of the products. Based on this, you independently derive concepts to realize the product requirements, taking into account the relevant standards.
- You create the descriptions required for the certification process.
- You ensure that the processes and guidelines are adhered to in the ongoing development process.
- You participate in the planning process of the Safety Case and promote the development of know-how within the team.
- You act as the interface for Functional Safety Management towards the external certification body.
- You optimally contribute your initiative and expertise to the agile development team.
- Your success is based on a degree in computer engineering, automation technology, electrical engineering, information technology or similar.
- You have experience in the development of electronic hardware and embedded software.
- You convince with several years of professional experience in the application of standards for functional safety such as IEC 61508, ISO 13849, IEC 62061 as well as their implementation.
- You also have solid knowledge of MS Office tools.
- If you also have experience with the application of SIMATIC systems or other industrial automation systems, then you are our ideal candidate.
You will fit in with us if:
- You have passion and willingness to learn about technology and keep up to date with trends in your field of expertise.
- Your way of working is characterized by independence, but at the same time you appreciate the intensive exchange with the team.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time