Siemens Financial Services (SFS) team in the US is searching for a Financial Data Analyst to partner with business units, departments, and functions to help them achieve their initiatives using data driven solutions.
You will focus on capturing data insights, driving digital tools implementations, data analytics integration, initiating and managing data as well as driving process improvements using the latest technologies and business process management solutions. Attention to detail & data accuracy is key!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Translate user requirements into a data solution design that includes creation of functional specifications, identification and mapping of source system data, rules for data extraction, cleansing, integration, and validation
- Devise methods for identifying data patterns, trends in available information sources using a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems and find correlations in data that might either drive new business, significantly improve processes, or enhance the customer journey.
- Optimize processes with automation and digital solutions with portfolio services in mind, achieve high automation rates, service quality and cost optimization for developed products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Management Information Systems.
- 3 years in analytical work experience.
- Ability to consolidate, synthesize and report on sophisticated and / or large amounts of data. Very strong financial analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Strong experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Strong working knowledge of data bases and SQL.
- Financial services or banking background.
- Participation in data analysis efforts for multiple projects and programs of different size and complexity
- Experience with scripting (i.e. Python, PowerShell, or VBA) or workflow (i.e., Knime, Mendix)
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.