We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
• Implementation and control of end-to-end recruiting processes, including advising executives, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews with applicants
• Contact person for internal and external applicants
• Close cooperation and constant proactive coordination with executives, our HR business partners and external recruiters
• Excellent communication skills at various levels of the hierarchy
• Fluent English skills, spoken and written
What wil, you need to succeed?
• University degree in Human Resources or similar.
• Proven experience in Recruitment (5 years+)
• Team player with passion for quality and a hands-on attitude
• A curious and technical mindset, comfortable dealing with complex problems
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time