SAP IT Consultant for Customer Service Module (CS)
Your new area of responsibility – challenging and future-oriented
- The SAP System P58 is the global ERP system for all Healthineers countries and regions and supports the order to cash, customer service, finance and revenue recognition process. Currently P58 is in the rollout phase and will be used in the final expansion in about 60 countries with 10,000 users.
- You support the further development and roll-out of this system in the area of customer service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the service functions in P58 can be used according to the requirements, for which you control part of the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces.
- You support the creation of global transparency of the existing SAP landscape and processes in the area of customer service and thus support global process optimization.
- You understand the SHS business processes in service and their goals and develop the necessary solutions that support a quick response to new market requirements.
- You pursue innovations in the field of customer service business and examine the applicability and significance of Siemens Healthcare (performance and process optimization, etc.).
- You analyze the significance of parallel system changes or projects in terms of solution design and communicate across projects
- You work in complex projects that implement new product, platform and system strategies.
- You manage our external partners in the area of implementation (functional and technical consultants)
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You have completed a university degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree program
- You have many years of experience in customer service applications.
- You have in-depth application knowledge in the SAP Customer Service environment (CS, interfaces to e-ticketing and dispatch tools, installed base) with; min. 8 years of professional experience
- You are used to work in international teams
- English language expert fluency in speaking and writing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time