We focus on electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens India stands for engineering perfection, innovation, and reliability. As one of the world’s biggest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure and energy solutions, automation and software for industry and is a leader in medical diagnosis. Siemens also provides business-to-business financial solutions, rail automation and wind power solutions.
Come, Change the future with us!
- You will be responsible to ensure Governance in Accounting and that local internal guidelines are in place that are in conformity with the Siemens internal as well as with statutory requirements and assess changes arising in regulations to develop strategy for early adoption.
- Responsibility for ICFR requirements and the Compliance controls for accounting are adequately implemented within Siemens Limited and the regional companies and to support the Corporate Country management to have an effective and efficient internal control system.
- Coordination with external auditor and internal auditors for various accounting topics, implementation of adequate measures to remediate audit findings
- Imparting Training on various accounting topics on monthly basis
- Provide accounting consultancy on special topics
- Implementing new accounting standards in Siemens Limited and its affiliate companies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with an winning attitude!
- You must be Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience.
- You should have good knowledge of IFRS, Indian GAAP, Companies Act Requirements IND AS etc.
- You have great communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest and hard working.
Make your mark in the cool n exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at: https://new.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time