- Supports Business Administration Management of an assigned business organization.
- Supports completion of financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Supports consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations.
- Performs standardized checks on supplier and/or customer contracts, and files respective information.
- Support in ensuring analyses and evaluation of the product or project portfolio, and evaluates capital expenditure proposals.
- Support commercial daily operations including housekeeping of the BU related activities – for e.g unprocessed invoices, open GR/IR item, open PA/PCA dispute, and open balance sheet items as well as customer Master data and payment term updates.
- Support in risk controlling and evaluation on Forex risk. To analyse and to perform hedging activities for the forecasted exposure according to the currency exposure risk level.
- To support credit and cash flow controlling including credit limit and payment term review as well as account receivables (AR) collection.
- Reporting data input including budget and forecast figures being updated into the system.
- Involve in distributorship activities including Distributorship Agreement preparation, certification, incentive and provision calculation and payment to the Distributor.
- Possesses Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent or 1-2 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling would will be advantage.
- Good in accounting knowledge
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge on Siemens organizations will be advantage
- Proficient in MSOffice, especially for Excel (VBA is a plus), SAP
- Proactive, reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time