For our Large Drives Applications business, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Automation Project Engineer for projects in cement and mining industries. Large Drive Applications stands worldwide for future-proof automation technology, drive technology, industrial software as well as services and digitization based on innovative technology platforms. What we offer you is the chance to really make a difference. Take the next step in your career with us. Get exciting insights into LDA's portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
- In your new role, you will develop automation solutions based on the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system in conjunction with the COMOS engineering platform and the SIMIT simulation environment.
- You will design electrical and control systems architectures along with selection of major components for the new and existing products.
- You will provide technical documentation such as flow diagrams, equipment layouts, installation details, as-builts.
- You will prepare and check Instrument Loop Diagrams as well as Control Systems Cabinets design and wirings.
- You will integrate technical concepts for Digitalization into the automation solutions.
- In addition, you will continuously optimize the tools and processes in automation engineering.
- You support technical automation concepts, specifications and calculations within the framework of offers and projects, which are negotiated with the customers together with sales and project management.
- You will be an interface with Process, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers/designers, construction supervisors and vendors.
- You will be an interface with Project Managers and develop scopes, schedules and budgets.
- You coordinate and support of automation related works with inhouse and 3rd party suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- The basis of your success is a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Control and Automation Engineering or Computer Science and Information Technology as well as minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- You have knowledge in the engineering of process automation with the Simatic Step 7, WinCC, Simatic PCS 7 process control system (knowledge in CEMAT library, COMOS planning system and SIMIT would be an asset), TIA portal programming to support on-site activities and project commissioning tasks.
- You have knowledge in industrial communication protocols (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus, Industrial Ethernet etc.).
- You have strong understanding of PLC Network Architecture. This includes, but is not limited to Redundant PLC Controllers, Safety PLC Controllers, Remote IO’s and all associated network protocols.
- In addition, you have knowledge in the field of IT security and virtualization.
- Ideally, you also have process knowledge in the field of mining and cement.
- Independent and goal-oriented work in project teams is a matter of course for you.
- A high willingness to travel countrywide in phases of commissioning the automation solutions developed/supported by you.
- Very good knowledge of English.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time