Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We are currently looking for Order Management Customer Services Support Operator to join our international order management process. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a customer service model for the Europe region.
Change the future with us
• Design and build iOS mobile applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
• Build and publish applications in app stores
• Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
• Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
• A portfolio of iOS apps in the app store is a plus
• Git & Gerrit
• UI & UX experience
• Locations and Map API's
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time