For our global team of Global Business Services we are searching for a new colleague for the role of Digital Lead Manager
You will take on different roles and tasks in our customer projects and you will be part of our marketing automation team.
As Marketing & Communication Digitalization in CZ we support Corporate Headquarters in Germany in rolling out our Marketing Automation strategy. Our global team develops consulting approaches for Marketing Automation and particularly for Demand Generation, Lead Management and Campaign Management.
- Maintain, create and standardize our data flow processes with ETLs and implement follow up processes into our Salesforce CRM system
- Support us in processing data from our international trade fairs and online events
- Consult our customers regarding direct marketing and manage our online webinar platforms
- Create digital content for marketing emails, landing pages, and social media
- Implement Demand Generation Campaigns in our Marketing Automation Platform Eloqua
- Backgrounds in using marketing automation platforms like Oracle Eloqua, CRM platforms, Content Management Systems like Adobe Experience Manager, Data Analytics Platform are a big plus.
- Data processing and ETL knowledge like Pentaho or KNIME is a big plus
- Expert Know How in Excel (VBA Macros)
- You possess good knowledge of web technologies (e.g. HTML) as a bonus
- Ideally you have gained experience in agile project management methodology and tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Ability to learn fast, work independently and be proactive.
- You are a team player with strong analytical skills and enjoy to solve complex tasks in close collaboration with our customers.
- You speak, read and write fluent in English
- Signing bonus 50k CZK
- interesting job in fast paced environment at international company
- opportunity to utilize your experience and self-realize yourself
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- flexi-time and home office along with attractive financial package and other benefits (additional holiday, Cafeteria system of benefits, company kindergarten etc.)
- modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time