- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and
- evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order
- to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved
- professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to
- set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time