We are seeking a key Sales Executive, with a proven record of enterprise software sales success, to define and implement strategic plans to drive sales of multiple Siemens Software solutions into the São Paulo Countryside market. The Sales Executive will focus on three key elements as follows:
- Annual Revenue
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Develop an approach strategy on a set of accounts, based on the candidate’s strong industry knowledge with a focus on whitespace, win-backs and new industry accounts.
- Drive the opportunity management (from identification to closure) in line with Siemens Software sales process and based on validated customer pains.
- Collaborate with Siemens Software team to increase maturity of solutions in line with industry needs.
- Build and cross-brand sells within assigned list of existing and potential Siemens Software customers
- Define and execute detailed strategic plans for each prospect/customer with focus on long term customer development.
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP levels.
- Negotiate and close software and services agreements for all Siemens Software product lines.
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts.
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the Siemens Software portfolio.
- Build and coordinate strong teams including sales, pre-sales, post sales, consulting staff
Expectations & Tasks:
- Sales excellence
- Sell value
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
- Utilize best practice sales models
- Understand Siemens Software competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Maintain SalesForce(www.salesforce.com) system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams
- Maximize the value of all sale
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time