Job Title: Sr. Process Associate - Records To Report
Master Data Maintenance:
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, commercial tax and Master data services.
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Perform daily Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests.
• Processing of emergency requests (as applicable), Contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution and providing assistance to the team as needed
• Understanding of AR/AP process
• Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
• Handling of critical & sensitive data of Business partners
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Previous experience in master data portfolio
• Understanding of various quality Methodologies
• Excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills
• Handling of emails and calls
• Flexible working in US base time (Night shift)
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time