With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Manager Product Development team help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• You will be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product/sub projects, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• You will be responsible for Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• You will be responsible to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
• You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• You will be responsible for Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
• You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.,
• You will be responsible for handling a team of 8-10 members.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent.
• You need to be an engineering graduate with 10-14 years of experience in design and development
• You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
• Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
• You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
• You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
• You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
• You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
• You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
• You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time