At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who are passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Leading the US based Automotive Audio software engineering team (10+ developers) within the Automotive Business Unit
- Developing and implementing the technical roadmap for the Automotive Audio team
- Ensure that worldwide projects within the team are developed in time, in budget and according to given quality standards
- Close cooperation with the ABU management team to ensure that team planning, and resource assignment meets the project requirements and timelines
- Participation in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people
- Participation in quotation processes in close cooperation with the business lines and sales organization
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer/software engineering, electronics or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable position in embedded systems, ideally automotive software and audio
- Experience as a line manager of engineering teams
- Strong background in the design and development of automotive audio architectures and components (ideally experience with A²B Network and ANC) for DSPs - Linux and Android OS knowledge is a plus
- Very good technical background in embedded system software architectures and development including state of the art automotive SoCs
- Strong knowledge of newest project management methodologies and automotive processes
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and social skills
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.