- Fully understand Siemens medium voltage switchgear products and portfolios and apply mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge in the products to fulfill customer project requirements.
- Handle Electrical single line design and configuration technical review to ensure the engineering feasibility in the projects.
- Actualize customer design (KUKO) for projects according to customer specifications, apply the suitable solutions and select appropriate economically key electrical components based on the construction details. Make use of various engineering tools and drafting tools to perform the design and drafting.
- Deliver production engineering inputs including engineering document release, mechanical BOM preparation, and other essential engineering details necessary for production to ensure the successful production.
- Data collection and support Manager to analyze the data for performance and efficiency improvement.
- Support to implement digital solution in the engineering team.
- Quality improvement including engineering design quality, design standardization, cost optimization, etc.
- You are a fresh graduate in 2022.
- You have bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering, or automation, or electrical engineering.
- You are a quick learner with the spirit of innovation and willingness to change.
- You are familiar with design software, e.g. AutoCAD and technical of drawings creation including data management for manufacturing
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- You are independent, proactive, and well-structured.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time