Based in Macquarie Park or Bayswater, the role of Technical Sales Support Professional offers an exciting opportunity to join the Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Tendering Solutions team. This role will report to the Sales Support Team Leader.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, coordinating, and estimating offers for new DS CS opportunities - primarily focused on DS product service (installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance and supervision) and spare parts offers
- Supporting the Sales Team in early engagement with customers
- Supporting the DS Systems and Solutions Tendering team to provide timely switchgear and solutions offers to customer
- Seeking feedback and lessons learned from the Project Execution team
- Supporting achievement of business targets (order intake, profit, quality, timely submission of offers)
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary degree in Electrical engineering
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems, communicate effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience and knowledge with Siemens LV & MV switchgear and eHouse solutions will be highly advantageous
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realize the potential of our people.
As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time