Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
Join the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) as “Business Operations Manager (m/f/d)” in Villingen-Schwenningen, Munich or remote from anywhere in Germany.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Active participation in customer contract creation including price calculation and quotation process in close cooperation with the ABU Senior Management and Sales Organization
- Support tracking of project's schedule and costs together with the Product Delivery team and reporting to the ABU General Manager
- Leading and managing a small team (Operations and Procurement) within ABU
- Managing all ABU related procurements activities
- Cost Center Manager for ABU and with that responsible for operational tasks like e.g. approving iBuy SCs, checking on Capital Asset Sales, responsibility for ABU CC’s asset inventory, approving cross charges to other divisions and business segments
- Development and support of methodology to check commercial feasibilities, targets and successful execution of ABU business
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience in accounting or finance
- Fundamental experience in accounting, finance, controlling, sales and procurement
- Experience in working with multiple legal international entities under different legal umbrellas
- Knowledge of global automotive industry is advantageous
- The ability to be proactive, take the initiative and responsibility
- Discretion, confidentiality and trustworthiness in dealing with confidential information
- Excellent IT skills (especially MS Excel) and ability to learn company specific software if required
- The ability to work well under pressure and meeting of tight deadlines
- Total fluency in spoken and written German and English is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, resilient, calm and highly organized
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time