We are looking for an experienced HR Manager with a strong drive and growth mindset who will support our growing business in their mission to improve quality of people`s lives by investing into technology innovations in the area of high-end medical devices. To check who we are and what we do click here.
Your role will be:
• Business partner to the top management in HR area. Guiding managers on company people management policies and practices in the area of compensation & benefits, employee development, mutual feedback, succession planning and management of talent potentials.
• Reviewing and contributing to improvement of HR processes and policies such as employee onboarding, employee life cycle management, satisfaction and motivation action planning and others.
• Design and implementation of our new operating frameworks and its related organizational structure, role definitions & deployment. Driving multiple transformation drumbeats related to strategic organizational change.
• Implementation of the local labor code by providing solutions to various employment related questions (performance improvements, disciplinary issues, labor code application)
• Consulting managers on day-to-day basis and providing feedback on their people management strategies and practices.
Communication with business partners, company employees and providing support within the HR agenda
• Leading discussions, workshops and presentation sessions with the management team.
• HR strategy creation, updating and implementation by bringing practical inputs and ideas for innovations to increase value of HR services and fulfill the business needs
• Regular HR KPI-s reporting, to work with databases and systems
• Policy & procedures creation, implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes (HR development)
• Responsibility for HR Control processes and compliance
• Payroll – responsibility for salary inputs and salary costs accuracy (external payroll company)
• Cooperation with internal and external suppliers in the field of HR for payroll, compensation and benefits, global mobility and others
• Participation in the recruitment of employees, covering the start and all changes within the life cycle of the employee
• Human resource planning
• Talent management, development, motivation and evaluation of employees
• Support in setting up and providing training programs
• Company brand awareness
• Collaborate with colleagues at the global level
• Experienced in consulting line managers and providing solutions and feedback
• Experienced in working in the internation environment
• Understanding of remuneration principles and their practical implementation
• Experienced in labor code practical application
• Experienced in leading workshops and presentations
• Self-organized and goal-oriented person
• Team player and colleague we can count on in both hard work and having fun
• English language on fluent level is mandatory, German language is an advantage
• MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint experienced user
• SAP HR tool experience is an advantage
• Experienced in a similar role for at least 5 years
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- Required education - University education (Bachelor's degree)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Microsoft Word - advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Cafeteria benefit package for relax, family time, healthcare
- Meal vouchers 4€ / workday
- 20 day fully covered sick leave
- 3 sick days/year (for health recovery, fully paid)
- 5 bridge days
- Flexible working time
- Reward and Recognition program - reward your colleague
- Referral program - recommend your mate
- Training and development program
- Team-building program
- Loyalty program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans...)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market
situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time