- Build self-organizing and self-managing team. Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Coordinate sprints – Capacity planing, Sprint Planning, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team practices, implement and support SAFe principles and facilitate flow
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Identify and resolve impediments.
- Resolve conflicts
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Help with Root cause analysis and retrospectives converging to continuous improvements
- Exhibit excellent communication skills - listening, comprehending, repeating, summarizing, energizing, observing, writing, simplifying, critiquing, suggesting, asserting, etc.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration. Keeps external stakeholders and other interested parties well-informed on team progress and activities
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience of 8-10 years in Development and Management.
- At least 1 year of experience as Scrum master
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge and experience of the technologies used by the team (BE(JAVA) or FE(Angular), Automation tools and technology, Jenkins, GitHub, DevOPs Technology)
- Has the ability to break complex topics into meaningful chunks of information
- Prepares quality estimation with appropriate assumptions
- Identifies cause and effect relationships between known and unknown variables.
- Foresee opportunities, barriers, and obstacles.
- Has excellent communication and mentoring skills. Communicates critical information up the chain; speak up effectively on critical issues.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Traditional project management experience is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time