- As trusted partner to the Head of Slovakia you will be collaborating and responsible to secure the future viability and profitable growth of the business (P&L Ownership)
- Drive a result, efficiency and value-creation based company culture with highest-degree of compliance and continuous improvement focus
- Responsibility for the country's budget planning, controlling and monitoring (P&L, B/S, cash flow) including financial and resources allocation in alignment with the company's strategy
- Manage companies closing and internal/external reporting process in close corporation with internal Finance department and external service providers
- Identify growth potentials and drive financials solutions for customers & business partners and translating them into financial goals and measuring relevant achievements
- Establish a shared service organization for support functions to serve legal entities across Europe
- Serve as a role model for the Finance Community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and foster the professional development of individuals
Responsible for the controlling of the R&D design center, including:
- Support R&D projects as a representative from finance community at PSG (Project Steering Group).
- Support planning project budget with project managers, control and monitor project expenses, maintain EAC (Estimate at Completion) tool, provide monthly forecast, update various project reports, support creation of finance related document such as purchase requisitions and asset forms.
- Financial reporting throughout project duration to ensure milestones are met, and budget adjustments being made are within the boundaries of the budget or with plausible reasons with financial analysis.
- Analyze impact from the EAC adjustments when necessary and share findings with a project manager and PSG to drive actions for improvements.
Profile and Required Skills:
- The successful candidate will match with the following set of competences and skills:
- >10 years of Finance/Business Administration experience with 5-7 years in a leadership role, ideally in leading a legal entity, previous experience with carve out/outsourcing projects is welcome.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant financial processes and value flows from accounting (current knowledge of local GAAP + IFRS), tax, treasury and ERP perspective
- Excellent business understanding capability and strong analytical skills for timely and accurate financial analysis driving prompt and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills; ability to proactively and effectively interface with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders (customers, authorities, banks)
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Tableau and or Jedox
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Healthcare business experience as a strong plus
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution, preferred MBA, CPA equivalent
- Cafeteria benefit package for relax, family time, healthcare
- Meal vouchers 4€ / workday
- 20 day fully covered sick leave
- 3 sick days/year (for health recovery, fully paid)
- 5 bridge days
- Flexible working time
- Reward and Recognition program - reward your colleague
- Referral program - recommend your mate
- Training and development program
- Team-building program
- Loyalty program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans...)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 3500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market
situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time