Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play?
- Should be technically sound with profound knowledge of LV switchgear products, LV Panels and LV motors.
- Should be capable to plan, develop and achieve business targets in End User, Panel Builder and contractor segment.
- Identify new business opportunities in End user segment for Siemens products for their greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Have a flair to update customers about Siemens products by carrying out product demonstrations, Presentations and Seminar at major customers.
- Should possess effective communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with senior management and a good team player
- Identify and report relevant market development, competition analysis, pricing and scheme strategies, etc..
- To maintain sales systematic, bottoms up planning, visit reports, timely order booking, Achieving monthly and annual targets
- Has to carry forward Sales Increasing Actions and Sector focus initiatives, Digitalization with all customers with relevance.
- Demonstrate complete ownership and responsibility towards customer business.
B.E./ B.Tech - Electrical with 5 - 9 Years of proven track record in Sales
You will be performing this function from Coimbatore, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowFind out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time