Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an Application Support Engineer - English speaker, you will:
- , following defined support & communication processes
- Communicating to global TechExpert community in webinars and via social media (Yammer) about known issues, workarounds and solutions.
- Provide global 2nd & 3rd level support for the integration topics related to the applications & platforms currently supported by the Operations Integration Group
- Maintain future Known Issues Database and Chatbot Database
- User Management (create, review existing, delete existing)
- Participating in Application Planning and optionally, if appropriate, in other DevOps team communication sessions (daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Closely aligns with Service Team and DevOps Team Developers on a daily basis
- Closely collaborates with Region SME (support customers)
- Collaborates with Product Manager & Product Owners
- Application developer for the tools and applications in scope for the operations team
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor in engineering or similar technical degree.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Good understanding of REST API technologies
- Web Service operations
- General Cloud Technology knowledge in Azure & AWS
- Basic SAP Knowledge (Ability to seaerch for and view data in CS module)
- Access control & Authentication technologies
- Basic SQL knowledge (views & queries)
- Basic knowledge & understanding of Agile processes (Scrum, devops)
- Good sense of ownership
- Ability to describe technical issues clearly and consicely
- Willingness to accept to work acording to the 24/7 support model
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to analyze situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems, seeking root causes.
- Excellent communication skills towards global technical audiences
Remote guiding and supporting with specific tools and process.
- Flexibility and able to deal with multiple urgent situations at a time.
- Deep knowledge of service platform applications combined with knowledge in building technology systems (as a plus).
- Willingness and ability to travel (below 10% of the time).
- IT Infrastructure library (ITIL) certification (nice-to-have).
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Windows systems (Linux OS is a plus).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outWe are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time