Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) for supporting the Introduction of Developer Relations (DevRel) discipline.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the development of our DevRel infrastructure (e.g. knowledge bases, landing pages, self-service partner journeys, developer support infrastructure with PagerDuty, Microsoft Forms and Microsoft Power Automate)
- You will provide support in development of self-service technical documentation to be used by partner developers
- Your work will include technical content creation, software implementation, documentation and presentation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions/teamplay-digital-health-platform
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have first experience in software development, technical content creation as well as basic knowledge of current web technologies and practices
- Experience with GIT, Azure DevOps and Azure, Microsoft Forms and Microsoft Power Automate is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- As you will work with a remote team in India and produce content in English, an excellent command of English language is required
- You are flexible when it comes to working hours and willing to support us for 15h/week
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time